Hello, Everybody, we're so glad to see you!
In addition to weekly ONLINE classes, your tuition includes:
- digital song downloads, a CD, and an illustrated songbook for this semester's song collection
- Parent Guides and ongoing parent education
- membership in our closed Facebook group only for enrolled families
- subscription to the Music Together® international family newsletter
- online access to digital content through the Hello Everybody app.
- You'll receive invitations for special events too!
This class is for the whole family to enjoy! YOUR PARTICIPATION as a music-loving, playful, silly, music-making Grownup is what will make this at home experience a winner for your family. Throughout the Spring semester you will learn more about how to support your child's natural music aptitude. You will be astonished by how much you can do to nurture them even if you don't consider yourself to be a strong singer or musician.
TUITION for Music Together Online FALL 2020
$165 returning / $180 new family for 10-WEEK sessions. No sibling fee, but please sign up all children for the developmentally-appropriate class desired (0-8m, 0-5y, or 4-7y). Siblings are welcome to watch / join other classes at your discretion. For tuition assistance or payment arrangement requests, contact Wendy before you register.
tuition, policies, and faq